Hackney Greens need your support to send a strong message from the people of Hackney this June
Hackney Green Party will be standing candidates in both Hackney constituencies in the upcoming General Election in June.
We hope to get a strong Green vote to show that the people of Hackney support the Green Party's positive, progressive vision for a fairer, sustainable society in contrast to the regressive policies of the current government.
Help us spread the word about:
- A Fair Economy: that works for everyone and a true living wage for all
- Our NHS: A properly funded, public NHS free from private profiteering and with investment in mental health services
- Energy and Climate: A rapid transition to a low carbon economy creating new jobs and growth for a sustainable future
- Education: Scrap university tuition fees and bring academies and free schools back into local authority control
- Housing: Secure, affordable, energy efficient homes for everyone, new protections for renters.
- Transport: Bring the railways back into public ownership and introduce an immediate 10% reduction in fares.
- The EU: Hold the government to account on their negotiations for exiting the EU, it must not be used as a backdoor for rolling back hard won safeguards and protections for people and the environment.
We have launched a crowdfunder to cover the costs of running the campaign, please do help us out so that we can reach out to as many Hackney residents as possible.
Together we can push the Tories into third in Hackney to send a strong message in support of our positive vision for England and Wales.
Please do consider contributing to our crowdfunder below!